Candice Chilton was diagnosed with Stage IV Breast Cancer at 28.

Hmm, I'm back - but it's dreary.

Well hello there. Finally a video post after being gone so long. It's almost midnight as I finally finish updating the layout and such that I've been trying to get to for the better half of a week but here it is, in all it's rambling glory. I planned on writing a long entry with my video because I did forget to mention a few things in there...but now it slips my mind all that I wanted to add so I'll leave you with this video and perhaps add more when my thoughts are clear tomorrow. Here are at least the links I talk about and for those of you looking for the X-Rays of the compression I mention, they're located in the last blog posted in February, right behind this one on the main page.



No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.