Candice Chilton was diagnosed with Stage IV Breast Cancer at 28.

Celebrating good news!

I just got home from the cancer doc and after looking at my neck, he agreed we should wait a couple of weeks to let the wound heal before starting another dose of chemo. In the meantime, I'm going back on tamoxifen to control the estrogen while we wait. Speaking of estrogen, my period came this month which is something that they told me was going to stop, so it's nice to know my girly parts are still working. 
Now, I saved the best news for last! The doc looked at my bloodwork and said he was extremely pleased! That besides me being a little anemic, (drumroll please) my cancer markers are down 50%. In theory, that means after just one chemo treatment, my cancer is half gone! This is great news and we are all definitely celebrating today!! Finally some good news...

No comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.